- This event has passed.
Life Insurance in Retirement Planning – Prudential
April 19, 2018 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Clients Are Seeking Stability
Your clients have a desire to attain greater financial stability, protecting their family today and tomorrow. Having a way to supplement retirement income is one way to help them feel secure and to protect their legacy. Life insurance can be the means to accomplishing that. When structured properly, it can be an attractive protection and accumulation tool adding flexibility to their retirement income, providing a foundation for a stable future, and securing their legacy.
The Life Insurance in Retirement Planning concept can provide:
- Lifelong death benefit protection to meet minimum protection needs²
- Tax-deferred cash accumulation potential
- Generally tax-free income potential
- A hedge against premature DEATH
- A hedge against increases in TAXES
- Exemption from 3.8% Medicare surtax
- Access, use, and control of pre-591/2 and post-701/2 policy cash values, through policy loans and withdrawals, without IRS penalty³